Meet Our Chef
Corporate Chef at Lindos Hotels Group
Executive Chef at Lindos Royal Resort, Lindos Village Resort & Spa and Lindos Grand Resort and Spa
Chef Manousakis has been a part of Lindos Hotels Group for 11 consecutive years and has now been appointed as
With an impressive global culinary skill set, Chef Manousakis was born and raised in Rhodes, Greece. He followed a rigorous program at Le Monde Institute of Hotel & Tourism Studies in Athens – the country’s leading institute for hospitality. He then moved to France to further his education at Le Cordon Blue Paris and then to Japan, achieving a diploma at the Tokyo Sushi Academy. Chef Manousakis’ training also includes Alain Ducasse Rencontres 3 Michelin program and most recently, a master in Vegan Cuisine by Joia Academy.
Chef Manousakis’ international career spans over 20 years cooking in some of the most renowned hotels and destinations globally, including The Robinson Club Hotels in Crete and Switzerland, Rodos Park Suites & Spa, Kastellorizo Tavern in Athens, Michelin-starred Vardis Restaurant in Athens, Milos Restaurant and Atlantica Hotels & Resorts. In addition, Chef Manousakis has partnered and collaborated with numerous award-winning chefs around the world, which gave him the opportunity to guest chef at The Ritz-Carlton in Doha, as well as Swissotel Büyük Efes in Izmir for four consecutive years.
“I treat every day like it’s my first day – open to new inspiration and creativity – always leading with passion and following my instincts. I am incredibly grateful for my job and to be a part of the Lindos Hotels Group where my spontaneity and creativity are encouraged and supported.” – Chef Stavros Manousakis
Chef Manousakis continues to attend seminars and workshops around the world to further expand his knowledge and skillset. Each year he tours some of the world’s most renowned gastronomic restaurants, such as the El Celler de Can Roca, Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée, the LeCinq Restaurant in Paris to obtain new techniques and inspiration.
In addition, Chef Manousakis enjoys sharing his passion and knowledge for the culinary arts by lecturing seminars at a leading Vocational Training Institute of Greece.
Achievements and accolades:
- “Le Cordon Bleu School” in Spain Private Course focused on the New Trends of Gastronomy (2020)
- Master in Vegan Cuisine by Joia Academy (2020)
- Personal Training Alain Ducasse Rencontres 3 Michelin Program (2017)
- Diploma in Japanese Shushi by “Tokyo Sushi Academy '' in Japan (2014)
- “Le Cordon Bleu School” in France Private Course focused on the a la carte menus (2013)
- Diploma in German Bakery at “Akademie Deutsches Bäckerhandwerk Weinheim” in Germany (2012)
- Evolution of Italian Cuisine Course at “Italian Culinary Institute” in Calabria, (2012)
- Diploma in Thai cuisine at “Samui Institute of Thai Culinary Arts” (2008)